Перейти к содержанию

The first English flood-topic )))

Sebastien

22 пользователя проголосовало

У вас нет разрешения голосовать в этом опросе или просматривать его результаты. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для возможности голосования в этом опросе.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

а как же словарь?

вот www.multitran.ru

ты же умеешь складывать норм предложения... это все лень?))

тема отстой, если все будут писать только "хау а ю" и "лондон из зэ кэпитал оф грэйт британ"

No! 

your proposal with real task is very very good!

i'll translate with huge pleasure))) i need some time)

• Ответов 167
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

а как же словарь?

вот www.multitran.ru

тема отстой, если все будут писать только "хау а ю" и "лондон из зэ кэпитал оф грэйт британ"

No! 

take your time.

later i will write my variant.

а как же словарь?

вот www.multitran.ru

No! 

take your time.

"a tender vine with fruit&berry flavour and flowing ending. accurate blended, it has special style which is splendid recommended at any time."

а как же словарь?

вот www.multitran.ru

No! 

take your time.

"a tender vine with fruit&berry flavour and flowing ending. accurate blended, it has special style which is splendid recommended at any time."

Should I write my variant or we'll wait if anybody will also try?

а как же словарь?

вот www.multitran.ru

No! 

take your time.

Should I write my variant or we'll wait if anybody will also try?

let's wait till the evening)) i'm sure that your version is the best) 

Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation)))

By the way, it's very good idea to create topic like that. I think it'll be very useful for all of us. Really!

Try not to look into the English vocabulary, or to do it rarely.

What do you think about the weather in Moscow? smile.png

sorry, my english is not very good) but i think your above lost something special...

"Мягкое и нежное вино с  ягодно-фруктовым ароматом и плавным окончанием. Аккуратно купажированное, оно имеет отличительный стиль, который прекрасно подходит для употребления в любое время"

Soft and tender Wine  with fruit&berry flavour smoothly ending.Blended carefully, it has distinguishing style, wich finely recomended consumption anytime the year"

so, guys, how is the topic deleloping?) Andrew (-мазда3-) told that it's started, but as I see there is no activity in it...( boo))) let's maybe try to do smth fun here?)

Hi!

What do you mean? Developing? ) What topic about you are talking?

Moscow is the capital of the Russian Federation)))

By the way, it's very good idea to create topic like that. I think it'll be very useful for all of us. Really!

What do you think about the weather in Moscow? smile.png

Using the dictionnary has the other useful option - to fight with the laziness

And to learn the right spelling - isn't it good?

sorry, my english is not very good) but i think your above lost something special...

"Мягкое и нежное вино с  ягодно-фруктовым ароматом и плавным окончанием. Аккуратно купажированное, оно имеет отличительный стиль, который прекрасно подходит для употребления в любое время"

Soft and tender Wine  with fruit&berry flavour smoothly ending.Blended carefully, it has distinguishing style, wich finely recomended consumption anytime the year"

When I was translating that text  I even used the special wine vocabulary http://winefolly.com/tutorial/40-wine-descriptions/

You wrote "anytime the year" - it even can be any time of a day, so it's incorrect

I even used the special wine vocabulary

your are cheater) it was not in rules) 

"Soft and tender Wine  with fruit&berry flavour smoothly ending.Blended carefully, it has distinguishing style, wich finely recomended consumption any time in the year"

Better?

I even used the special wine vocabulary

your are cheater) it was not in rules) 

"Soft and tender Wine  with fruit&berry flavour smoothly ending.Blended carefully, it has distinguishing style, wich finely recomended consumption any time in the year"

Better?

Where are these rules, dear?

It's better to use all assets (средства) to make your vocabulary wider. And not only vocabulary but also the mental outlook (кругозор).

I often use the google translator to check the final result (english-russian).

And also it was my work - to translate this phrase - so I had to use special assets to check.

And yes, better but not perfect)))

I have a question to everybody: what is the aim (цель) of this topic? If I see simple mistakes in somebody's message - should I correct them?

I'm not perfect in English i also can make some mistakes and so on that's why I ask: will we correct each other or not?

without vocabulary is unreal to write without mistakes. & nobody will not understood you.

If you'll make a grammar mistakes everyone will understand you. I didn't meant that you oughtn't to look at vocabulary at all, but to minimize it using your own memory and not to use one because of laziness. :)

It is quite real to write without mistakes not using dictionary. 

How it is possible to write without mistakes without using the dictionnary?

If you don't know how to say this word(this case to type :) ) of course you can look.

I have a question to everybody: what is the aim (цель) of this topic? If I see simple mistakes in somebody's message - should I correct them?

I'm not perfect in English i also can make some mistakes and so on that's why I ask: will we correct each other or not?

I think mistakes correction will be useful to mistakemakers)))

will we correct each other or not?

People should decide.

I don't correct mistakes without asking for permission. Someone may feel hurt. 

That's why I ask. Without correction and using dictionnary we will continue to make mistakes and our vocabulary will be poor and as the result this topic will be unuseful.

So people, you have to decide! pig_ball.gif

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...