Перейти к содержанию

The first English flood-topic )))

Sebastien

22 пользователя проголосовало

У вас нет разрешения голосовать в этом опросе или просматривать его результаты. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для возможности голосования в этом опросе.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответов 167
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

oy) good topic!! my name is Galya, I'm very bad speak and understand in English ))) don't laugh please ))

maybe with your help I can know more )) 

yes) here you will know who is the fucker and where is London situated)))

It's better to travel without Russian friends. Last summer we were at the Greece and there are  was not so many russians around us. That was real practice!!!  But I'm understand, that we need a lot of money for this practice...  :(

It's better to travel without Russian friends. Last summer we were at the Greece and there are  was not so many russians around us. That was real practice!!!  But I'm understand, that we need a lot of money for this practice...  sad.png

you can read books and watch films in English

and will talk only in english!

and make a rule - who use russian - will pay for every word some money.

It's better to travel without Russian friends. Last summer we were at the Greece and there are  was not so many russians around us. That was real practice!!!  But I'm understand, that we need a lot of money for this practice...  sad.png

you can read books and watch films in English

I'm an engineer and I had to read a lot of service manuals for work. :)   And I read it every day...

Yesterday I was translating few stickers for wine bottles (for work). If you want to practice you can offer your variants of this sentence for example:

"Мягкое и нежное вино с  ягодно-фруктовым ароматом и плавным окончанием. Аккуратно купажированное, оно имеет отличительный стиль, который прекрасно подходит для употребления в любое время"

Let's see, may be you will offer something interesting. I think there could be many variants.

PS It's boring and unuseful just to talk about nothig for practice

а как же словарь?

вот www.multitran.ru

ты же умеешь складывать норм предложения... это все лень?))

тема отстой, если все будут писать только "хау а ю" и "лондон из зэ кэпитал оф грэйт британ"

Заархивировано

Эта тема находится в архиве и закрыта для дальнейших ответов.

• Создать...